New Dealer Request
As a ThyssenKrupp Access authorized dealer, you have access to the best accessibility products in the industry. Whether you are interested in selling residential elevators, wheelchair lifts, stair lifts or all three accessibility product lines, ThyssenKrupp Access provides the support you need to help your customers and gain more business. See below for more details and to get signed up today!
Please fill out this form in it's entirety.
As an authorized ThyssenKrupp Access dealer, you must:
- Be properly identified as an authorized dealership for our products.
- Become knowledgeable of local, national and state codes pertaining to the equpiment you sell and install, and adhere to all of them.
- Maintain the proper licensing required in the markets in which you operate.
- Install and service ThyssenKrupp Access equipment according to state, local, and federal requirements.
- Have adequately trained factory authorized service schools held at the factory.
- Provide prompt, professional service to customers.
- Pay for equipment within the terms established by ThyssenKrupp Access.
This application is only in consideration of a potential dealership and does not constitute a contract or mean that you are an authorized dealer for ThyssenKrupp Access.
This information will be kept in confidence and only be used to determine the potential for a dealership.
- As a ThyssenKrupp Access Dealer you will be required to sign a Dealer Agreement Contract.
- As a ThyssenKrupp Access Dealer you will be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance and name ThyssenKrupp Access as an additional insured.
- As a ThyssenKrupp Access Dealer you may be required to sign a personal guarantee.